We've been creating Red Bull Hong Kong's advertising for several years. This means everything including posters, print ads, guerilla activations and, of course, their signature cartoons. We've adapted Red Bull's unmistakeable brand personality for Hong Kong and in exchange Hong Kong has imbued Red Bull with its distinctive personality.
- Design and produce all Red Bull Hong Kong advertising on ongoing basis
- Adapt Red Bull's distinctive brand to the local market
- Manage this within constraints of annual budgets
- Advertising support in the form of traditional and guerilla marketing for events that attract crowds of up to 40,000
- Advertising support for on premise marketing and sales
We've become adept at applying Red Bull's distinctively style to Hong Kong's unique culture. We've created original content for numerous different Red Bull events over the years and each presents a unique challenge.
- Consistently develop and execute original advertising concepts
- Work closely with Red Bull HQ to stay on brand with a strict system of brand management
- Work to tight deadlines to consistently produce work of a high standard across many types of media
To promote the world debut of Red Bull Illume, a night time exhibition showcasing some of the best action sport photography in the world, we created a mobile movie projector mounted on the back of a tricycle. We then found the only dark spot in the middle of every one of the city's busiest neighbourhoods - the MTR Station. We projected a short film showcasing Illume.
Creating a cartoon concept for Red Bull that accurately incorporated Hong Kong culture was a particularly interesting challenge. Working with cartoonists to ensure a somewhat accurate representation of how Chinese New Year is celebrated with was a unique experience.
Red Bull Dragon Roar is a Dragon Boat race in the format of a slalom / obstacle course rather than the traditional straight line. This was a particularly exciting project as it was actually originated in Hong Kong, a rare thing for Red Bull. As a local event we were given much greater freedom to determine the look and fee of the entire competition.
Red Bull's one on one basketball tournament called for an unusually shaped poster to be placed under nets in basketball courts. We developed artwork, created and produced all collaterals for this event including trophies and scoreboards.
In a very short time Red Bull has become an extremely well known brand within Hong Kong. Its events command huge media attention and often attract 10s of thousands of spectators. We have slowly built the Red Bull's business and reputation in Hong Kong and are proud to have grown along with them.
- Brand has become widely recognized and highly regarded in a short time
- Events command high attendance rates and plenty of media attention
- Red Bull's business and reputation continue to grow in Hong Kong