As a part of an extensive rethink and strategy piece for the bespoke tailoring company, Ascot Chang, Handsome rebranded tcny, Ascot’s line of clothing for younger clientele. The rebrand was launched as tcny returned to its tailoring roots by offering made to measure suits for dynamic young men who wish to set themselves apart.
- Reimagine Ascot Chang's subsidiary brand, tcny, as a modern men's tailoring shop with a contemporary interpretation.
- Repair a damaged brand image after 10 years of changing identities
- Formulate strategy to back up brand promise
As well as developing tcny’s corporate identity, Handsome delivered an overall strategy to launch the new service, designed its new website and produced a series of films with film maker, Thomas Lee. The thinking behind our strategy was encapsulated in the tagline, A Suit is Not a Uniform.
- Create compelling new brand identity and attitude leveraging Ascot Chang's heritage
- Generate excitement around the brad
- Boost sales and bring the company back to profit
- Redesign online presence
- Redesign brick and mortar shop in Central
It was a massive success! tcny went from a little known clothing brand to a well respected tailor shop. After 10 years of changing company and brand direction we helped them create a relevant brand image and strategy that engaged and inspired viewers. Today tcny is well known for its attention to detail, long heritage and value.
- tcny returns to profitability
- Reputation is restored and brand becomes known to the correct target market
- Videos command thousands of views within one day of upload
- tcny is has gone from a little known brand to a well respected tailor shop